Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fresh Sewing Day

Lily's Quilts
 
Happy Saturday everyone!!  Whoo hoo for the weekend!! 
 
I thought I'd take a moment and look back at the month that was May {where did it go?!?} and link up with Lily's Quilts.  Care to join me? :)
 
PicMonkey, my laptop, and I tried to make a beautiful collage for you but we went round and round without much success and I finally had to admit that the threesome wasn't working out today.  Another time, another place and it could have been magical.  But we went our separate ways for now; I really think it was for the best.  And even though you deserve so much more, there is just a rehashing of old photos to follow :)
 
 
Nerf darts in pouch

a pouch for my son's extra ammo :)

Mr. Bear snuggling up with the new pillow

I took part in the Say it with Flowers Blog Hop

Hungry Caterpillar baby quilt

The Hungry Caterpillar baby quilt is nearly done {I'm sewing the binding}

a pillow, made with Sashiko

I finished my Sashiko pillow - the kids have put in a request for another one like it :)

HST sampling

the accidental quilt has been making progress, but I haven't taken new pictures yet.

If you missed the original posts about these projects, I linked the captions so you can go check them out :)

Also in May, although unblogged as of yet, I went on a quilt retreat!  It was a fantastic, rainy time and I accomplished a lot of sewing that hasn't made it onto my blog yet but will hopefully be showing up soon.

Now it's your turn - what did you sew in the lovely flower filled month of May?

6 comments:

Carla said...

Lovely stitches on your Sashiko! The HST's in the last pic look intriguing. I have all those fabrics left from a project.....

Julie said...

The caterpillar and the sashiko are so fun! What great projects this month!

Red Red Completely Red said...

Ooh, that's the best looking ammo bag I've ever seen!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

You've had a great month! The bag is fab and I love the cushions and quilt :)

Cloud CouCou said...

That sashiko pillow is gorgeous and the stitches are so neat, it looks perfect!

Jessica White said...

I love the ammo pouch!

Some beautiful fabrics you've been working with!