Saturday, January 12, 2013

Finishalong

she can quilt
 
I decided to join in the Finish-A-Long :)  I have three quilts that are priorities for this quarter:
 
 
Madrona Road Squares

My Madrona Road quilt.  I'm making this queen sized.



a future quilt

The penguin quilt for my son.  Thankfully, he wants it about 60" square {it was going to be bigger.  but before that it was going to be a lot smaller.  it's a long story.}

Irish Chain quilt blocks in progress

and the Single Irish Chain / Postage Stamp quilt for my Dad.  I'm working on the 41 red X blocks I need, then I'll start on the 40 plain blocks I need.  And by plain, I mean no red X but still made of 25 2.5" squares.  This will be 90" square.

I've also joined Curves Class and I want to join the Tripple-Zip-Along

This is an ambitious list for me,  but I'm going to give it my best shot :)

8 comments:

Carla said...

You can do it! I joined the FAL too ; )

Sweet Woodruff said...

You can do it Allison. You'll be snowed in for months. Plenty of sewing time. I love the postage stamp block for your dad.

Sweet Woodruff said...

I think we are missing each other some how but you won my giveaway and I can't get ahold of you.

Celtic Thistle said...

That is an impressive list Allison, but I am sure you will nail it!

Anonymous said...

I'm also doing Curves Class and want to do the triple zip-along. I'm not so worried about the zip but for Curves I'm just accepting right away that I'll fall behind and finish at my own speed :)

Sweet Woodruff said...

Hey Allison with an I, can you email me at sweetwoodruffs at yahoo dot com. :)

Anonymous said...

That penguin quilt for your son is going to be amazing! I love the variety of snowy prints.

-Bobbi

Anonymous said...

That penguin quilt for your son is going to be amazing! I love the variety of snowy prints.

-Bobbi