Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My tote bag is done

I finished my tote bag  :)  


It is roughly 15"x19"x6".  Everything I used, I already had in my closet.  The fabric was given to me by my Aunt about seven years ago, and I believe it spent some time in her stash before that. 

Can you see the squirels in the blue stripe?  I fussy cut triangles from the boarder stripe to make the pocket, and even though I didn't have enough yardage to get a blue square with a squirel on each triangle, I still like how it turned out.  I was a little annoyed with myself for lining up my template wrong for one triangle (that's what I get for trying to hurry through it before I loose the sunlight completely), but since it is hardly visible in the pictures I have decided not to let it bug me  :)

Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments: