Tuesday, November 5, 2013

get stitched

cafe metro EPP Hexies

Two summers ago, I carried these hexies around everywhere I went.  I loved stitching in beautiful, happy places.  I loved the freedom of a go-anywhere project, and I loved the Hexies. 

But once they were stitched together, I didn't know how to finish them into something useful.  Uncertainty caused me to let them sit in the figurative WIP pile {I don't actually keep all my WIPs together, I prefer to be in denial about how many there are}

detail, appliqued EPP Hexies

... until recently, when I decided to just jump in and give it a go.  I'm nearly done now, and I can't wait to show you the finished project :)

Fresh Poppy Design
 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

7 comments:

Cindy Sharp said...

Sweeeeeet!

Sara said...

Love the retro vibe I am getting from these hexies:)

Sewing Mom said...

Awe, that fabric is adorable...and the hexies too! Great job.

Unknown said...

Sweet hexies! Can't wait to see what they will be....

Cheryl in Friendsville said...

Your hexies look great!!

Heather said...

Great fabrics!

Amy said...

I love the colors you are using! so bright and cheery.