Saturday, March 9, 2013

time to zip it up....

You may have noticed the Triple Zip Along happening around blogland awhile ago.  Well, I made one too {whoo hoo!} and snuck it into the flicker group just in the nick of time.  I've been running all around with it because I love it so, but somehow I neglected to show all of you here.  I think it is about time I made my little zip pouch respectable and blogged about it, don't you?

tripple zip
 

Even though my zippers are boring white, I kind of like them  {i had to shop local, and we have poor color selection}

tripple zip

AMH Innocent Crush, inside & out :)  Oh, and I found the perfect lilac thread for top stitching in my thread bin!  little things like that make me so happy :)

tripple zip pouch back

Hmmmm, looks like my pouch is getting a little sassy and showing off her backside ;)

PS - next Friday is my turn to host TGIFF.  meet me back here with some finishes, ok? :)
I'm linking up to Submarine Sunday!, Show and Tell Tuesday  & Fabric Tuesday

15 comments:

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

Glad your beautiful little pouch is now "respectable"LOL
And I like the crisp white zips...and a little sass!

Kevin the Quilter said...

Cool! I am learning so many cool things through blogging!

Mareenchen said...

"Respectable". Hehe. It's looking gorgeous and practical.

Doris said...

What a gorgeous bag. It's been on my to do list for ages, maybe this will give me the inspiration to finally get it done.

Bobbi said...

Your fabrics are great! Zippers intimidate me, so all of these triple zips I keep seeing are amazing. Well done! :)

Kira said...

I like the white zippers too! Lovely!

Jeanette said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the fabric combo.

Renee said...

Very cute!!

Carly said...

That is really awesome! Great job!

Debbie said...

Darling triple-zip! So glad you are enjoying it!

randi--i have to say said...

Oh, super cute! I admit that sewing in the triple zipper would scare me! :)

Sweet Woodruff said...

I really love your taste in fabric colors and choices. Email me a mailing address because I have something for you. sweetwoodruffs at yahoo dot com

Hope youre warm enough up there.

Jean said...

Super cute.

Pomegranate Quilts said...

Your pouch has a gorgeous backside, and is fully entitled to show it off!
Love the top-stitching, too.

Anonymous said...

cute pouch! Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

Navy Wifey Peters