Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday


More fabric squares are being turned into more coasters in preparation for the two craft fairs I am attending this weekend.  I'm counting on a lot of people needing a place to put their drinks this Christmas season ;)

You may not be able to tell from the photo, but each of the fabrics I'm using has either gold etching or glitter - nothing says 'holidays' like some bling, right?


I am taking part in a 2.5" square swap through The Curious Quilter {this is my third round}  This time, I'm swapping with nine fabulous ladies.  I only put five stacks in the photo, but there are nine little stacks of 100 different fabrics each that will be mailed out tomorrow morning.   I made a stack of 100 to keep for my PSQ at the same time, which brings the total to 1,000 2.5" squares.

Next step, sewing 1,625 2.5" squares together.  By Christmas. {!}

Ok, I may need to rethink that deadline...
What have you been sewing lately?
I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You have been very busy. I hope your craft fair is very successful.

Happy Turtle said...

OMG!!! 1,625 sqaures!!!
You're coasters are looking great!
Carol :)