Thursday, July 14, 2011

hello...

Hi there.  How've you been?  Wow, I've just looked back at my last posts.  Seems like ages since my biggest problem was a broken sewing machine.  Nothing like a family crisis to help you get your perspective, know what I mean?  I hope to get back to regular blogging, although it may be a little off-and-on for the next month & a half.  I hope you'll bear with me.

My sewing machine is stitching again, but my desktop died {R.I.P}, and I replaced it with {my first} laptop.  Which basically means, I have stuff to show you, but it may take me the whole weekend to figure out how to get some photos up here ;)

I think I should end this post now, before it sounds too much like a bad country song, but I'll {hopefully} be back soon with some fabric-y goodness to share.

Take care, everyone

No comments: