2. turn these vintage pillowcases into laundry bags - I want to make at least three of these, maybe five
3. this fabric needs to be sewn into pj pants. I wanted these to be done for last Christmas, which obviously didn't happen. so now I'm getting a head start for next Christmas, right? :)
4. a Mondo bag from these Japanese fabric scraps
5. Cracker quilt from these 30's fabrics
6. & 7. are both in the next photo - the blue / green fabric stack in the back is for a 'brick' quilt, and the rest of the fabrics are for the Lucky Stars QAL that I obviously didn't get very far with :)
8, 9, and 10 are in the next photo. they are a new Sashiko project, a Vintage Modern jelly roll that had started to be one thing, but then I ripped out the stitches and I'm planning something different now, and two FQs and a zipper to make a boxy pouch with.
and there are some 'roll over' projects from last quarter:
11. Going Coastal zig zags - I don't have any new photos, but the top is done and my Mom is getting ready to quilt it on the longarm for me. The back makes me very happy; I pieced it from my collection of lobster fabrics.
12. split rail fence - still needs to be basted and quilted
13. making pillowcases - ironic because I have some pillowcases I am turning into something else :)
14. penguin quilt - I can't look at another piece of fabric without my son commenting that I still haven't finished his penguin quilt, or it seems like I forgot all about his penguin quilt. Oh, the Mama guilt ;)
I guess that is enough for now - after all, we all know I am not going to finish all 14 WIPs on this list, during baseball season no less, but this way I'm covered no matter what I feel like working on when I do get the chance to sew :)
I'm linking up to WIP Wednesday