Wednesday, June 1, 2011

little charms...

remember this?
It found its way into this:

which I quilted in the ditch with some great melon colored thread I had on hand.

Then, when I was almost done ditch stitchin', my machine ate it.  {sigh}
At least the fabric is undamaged - I was able to cut my little quilt sandwhich free without snipping the backing fabric, which is a white-on-white star print from my stash that had slim odds of ever getting used.  Since this sandwhich back won't be seen, I thought this would be a good time to use it up. 

Can anyone guess what I am making?
I used most of my charm pack for the top, and the only additional fabric is the backing.
Happy WIP Wednesday to you!
{I'm linking to WIP Wednesday, which has a different home for this week}

6 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I love those fabrics, but oh no about your machine eating them! Eek! I can't wait to see how this little quilt sandwich turns out :) Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

Sandy said...

Love all the bright, cheery colors. Very interesting, as colors should be.

Melinda said...

Ooh, we're supposed to guess? I'm not sure. But I can't wait to see it! I love the fabric choices!

Bree said...

Wall hanging? Small table runner/centerpiece quilt? Hmm.
I put all my ugly or not likely to be used fabrics on the backs of wall hangings and the insides of pillow covers, haha.

littlemissmk said...

my guess is a table runner :)

Marci Girl said...

No clue what you are making (my son is currently screaming that he thinks it is a shirt!) Whatever it will be, it will be fabulous!